Monday, March 30, 2009

Distaster? Disaster Piece? Sick new band

So there is a new band - Disaster Piece or Distaster depending on which you think is more convincing.
It is so much fun and I get to feel/pretend to be really destructive. I like having nothing but a mic. All I need is one mic.
I hope I don't fuck up my voice, but warming up and not drinking malt liquor and smoking cigs will probably minimize any adverse consequences I may suffer.

James Ryan - Guitar
Casey Chandler - Bass
Will Whatley - Dumms
Pete - Dinosaur

Here is a snippet of a new song we're working on.
Predator
I was in love
When we first hit the bed
I fell out
Feet first steps
I left
Please forgive me, Mary
Don't plan to marry me
Fuck.



Be ready for a 15 minute set sometime in April.
Pete

Also, check out Jessica Lehrman's blog.
There is a cool picture from the Elemeno set at Fluxus and a bunch of awesome pictures of Cameron looking like a space man.
Happy Neon Faces

No comments: