Thursday, June 25, 2009

Silent Barn

I played a sweet show at the Silent Barn on tuesday.
Matt Gaffney (Sharks Roar) drums, RJ Gordon (Trails)bass and Weston Minissali synth
We had Leah, Chess, Lucy, Annie, emma dancers. I forgot the box of tools I had for them, so they just destroyed everything during our set instead(RIP Glasses Gordon)

Something else cool - Cameron Wisch and Eric Drasin, who I've been lucky enough to perform with in Elemeno.
Cameron played without paint.
Instead Eric projected some sound responsive craziness, through the crowd on to Cameron. With a fog machine.
It was a very cool show, people were digging it. I'll try to find some pictures.

Ghost Mall is a mystery. I thought those guys were from New Paltz, but I can't tell. Maybe they're travelin ramblin minstrels. I'm glad I got to see them this time. We played together at the Fluxus event in the stood, but I was loading out while they played in another room. Cameron actually played that show also.

Data Dog closed the show. Check them out for being really cool.

Harry Katz & the Pistachios - jumped on last minute, was very cool to see them playing when I arrived. Surprised and happy.

Silent Barn = A+

1 comment:

pierce said...

We school in the Paltz.

We live in Queens and LI.

:)

Killer show, man. We gotta play together again this summer.