Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ostrich Feathers

I really like this video/song.



Guess what's on my mind
Ostrich feathers just like most of the time
excluding when I'm hopeful-
Read the news
Is it there to keep my feet firm to the sand
Or only so that I have somewhere soft to hide my head
It's hard to tell
I keep thinking for myself

Foxes in the yard
Like fire in the chicken coop, that's what they are
We could try to shoot them with our guns,
but that would take away from the spirit of the hunt

Lovers in a bed
Soaked in sweat and tears-
They've only just met
It seemed a scene at first until it clicked
now it seems they're siamese
Attached at the lips


Also, I'm really psyched for new Wilco and new Isis albums. I've been trying to get my hands on a leak, but I should just break down and order them. Oh to be not broke again, that would be great.

No comments: